This is something ready for Ripley’s Believe it or Not. You can actually buy a smart watch (no it’s not a name brand Apple watch) that is compatible with a variety of Apple and Android smart phones, and that looks like an Apple Watch for $11.00 !!! Really!
I ordered mine yesterday from Amazon. The white one is $11. Other colors cost a little more. Ship date is in 3-4 weeks. Let me preface this by saying I haven’t gotten it yet to try. You can read other people’s reviews on Amazon. But all of that being said… who cares? My expectations are pretty low for an $11 high-tech, cool device like this, so there’s very little chance I’m going to be disappointed. Check out what this watch comes with:
- 1.48″ Capacitive Touch Screen TFT LCD
- Time/Date/Week/Battery state display
- Ringing reminder when you receive a call
- Ringing reminder once your mobile phone disconnected
- Display the number or name of incoming calls
- Answer or Dial calls from watch
- Support hands-free calls, phone book
- Play the music in your phone
- Sync SMS/call history
- Ring reminder when your smart phone receives a message
- Anti-lost alarm when cellphone goes beyond a certain distance from the phone
- Remote taking photo function
- Stopwatch, Altitude Meter, Passometer, Photograph, Barometer, Vibration
So if you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to have a smart watch, this is your chance. If you don’t like it, you can always give it to your favorite child or relative. What intrigues me the most is that the economics of manufacturing these devices and the fierce competition that’s going on, means only good things for consumers. Expect high quality, incredibly functional smart watches at very reasonable prices in the near future.