An infographic to help!
Utilizing social media in your marketing strategies is compulsory – but how do you know which platforms are best for your organization?
With options ranging from Twitter and Facebook to Pinterest and Instagram, determining the appropriate social media platforms can be an overwhelming experience. However, this unique infographic by the media solutions company Leverage compares the differences among Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+. In turn, this can help guide your social media decision-making.
Click on the infographic above to download a larger and more readable copy to your computer. Here are some of the key points about each:
- 68% of users are female; 32% are male.
- Ideal for sharing concepts on fashion, wedding, infants and décor.
- Active number of users is calculated at 70 million.
- Utilized primarily in the United States.
- Note: you can only post 140 characters per tweet.
- Active number of users is calculated at 560 million.
- Beneficial for reaching customers without annoying them.
- 2.5 billion portions of information are shared each day.
- Active number of users is calculated at 1 billion.
- Focuses on photos and short videos.
- MTV is the primary brand that Instagram users follow.
- Active number of users is calculated at 150 million.
- 925,000 new users join Google+ daily.
- Encourages users to create “circles.”
- Active number of users is calculated at 400 million.
- Known for being business-oriented.
- Close to 80% of LinkedIn users are older than the age of 35.
- Active number of users is calculated at 240 million.