One of the technology tools that every business can benefit from is web conferencing. With it you can minimize the high costs and wasted time of travelling.
Some businesses use Skype for this. Some use WebEx or one of a dozen other similar services. So far, none of them has had all the needed features – specifically:
- Is affordable
- Operates on every device a participant might use
- Offers HD conferencing wherever possible
- Doesn’t require special hardware or software to run
- Has a significantly powerful connection quality across different geographical locations
- Allows as many participants as possible
- And is easily usable for people who are not very technologically literate
Last month, Zoom announced an upgrade to version 2.0 of their already good service, and if you haven’t yet tried it, please do.
If meets all of my criteria. They have a very nice free package for small businesses that lets you have up to 25 people in a conference, lasting up to 40 minutes. If you need more time or people, it only costs $9.95 per month!
You can use Zoom for simple telephone conference calls as well as for video conferencing where people see each other as they talk. And it can be easily used from iPhones, iPads, as well as Android phones and tablets.
Read more about Zoom or install the free version by clicking here.